Ipex 3920A02 - Grease Trap Interceptor - 40 Lb Capacity
20 G.P.M. Flow Rate - 2" Connection - Copolymer Thermoplastic Construction
Ipex has more than 50 years of experience manufacturing high quality products for a variety of markets. This item from Ipex is a grease trap interceptor with a 40 lb capacity, ideal for handling the most demanding commercial kitchens. This interceptor was constructed from copolymer thermoplastic and was designed with reinforced ribs that will help to support up to 440 lbs of pedestrian traffic for strength and rigidity in all applications. The unit is designed to be light weight, making it 1/3 of the weight of traditional metal units, allowing for easy installation, and making the item quick and easy to clean. The lid is the new Quick-Connect latching design that allows the operator to remove the lid easily, making cleaning quick with less downtime. With smart construction, this grease trap interceptor is a great solution for any dining establishment's needs.
- Ipex 3920A02 - Grease Trap Interceptor - 40 Lb Capacity
- 23.6"W X 17.5"D X 16.3"Ht., Inlet And Outlet 12.8" High Center Line, Ship Wt. 28 Lbs.
- Copolymer Thermoplastic Construction Withstands Temperatures Up To 220 °
- Reinforced Ribs Help Support Up To 440 Lbs. Of Pedestrian Traffic For Strength And Rigidity In All Applications
- 1/3 The Weight Of Traditional Metal Units For Easy Installation, And Will Not Rust
- Flow Control With Cleanout Lid Provides Quick Access To The Flow Control Plate In Case Of Blockage.
- Tested And Certified To Standard PDI-G101 Of The Plumbing And Drainage Institute.
- 10 Year Warranty From Date Of Installation. Warranty Card Must Be Returned Within 30 Days Of Installation.
- Premium Silicone Foam Gasket Provides An Airtight Seal Between The Cover And Tank
- Inlet Baffle Was Specifically Designed To Slow Flow And Mix The Entrained Air For Enhanced Grease Separation.
23.6"W x 17.5"D x 16.3"HT., INLET AND OUTLET 12.8" HIGH CENTER LINE, SHIP WT. 28 LBS.
10 Year Warranty From Date Of Installation. Warranty Card Must Be Returned Within 30 Days Of Installation.
Warranty Card Must Be Returned Within 30 Days Of Installation.
Average Customer Review