Lincoln 1130-080-A - Electric Impinger II Pizza Conveyor Oven
18" W Belt - 120/208 Volts - 1 Phase - See the Related Items Tab for Accessories as in Stands, Take Off Shelves Etc.
You'll appreciate the convenience and reliability of Lincoln's Impinger II Pizza Conveyor Oven that lets you stack pizzas three-high for more efficiency in the kitchen. The electric oven allows you to adjust cooking temperature from 200 to 500 degrees, and the cycle time from 1-1/2 to 20 minutes to help you make your pizzas come out consistently crisp and evenly cooked. The durable unit is 56" wide by 40" deep, and 42" high with a conveyor belt that is 18" wide. The control panel on the right side has digital indicators for conveyor speed, timer, and temperature. This oven comes with a warranty for one year on parts and labor. Please see the "related items" tab above for other options or accessories for this oven.
- Lincoln 1130-080-A - Compact, Electric Impinger II Pizza Conveyor Oven
- 56" Wide X 40" Deep X 42" Height
- 18" Wide Belt
- Temperature Is Adjustable From 250°F To 575°F
- Conveyor Speed Is Adjustable: 1 To 20 Minutes
- Impinger II Ovens Can Be Stacked 3 High For Maximum Cooking Capacity
- 120/208 Volts, 1 Phase, 48.0 Amps
56"WIDE x 40"DEEP x 42"HEIGHT
120/208 Volts, 1 Phase, 48.0 Amps
1yr Parts And Labor
Average Customer Review