Server Products 82000 - Syrup Dispensing Pump Only
Fits Snugly Over a # 10 Can, Pumps Directly From Tin and Empties It Completely
Server Products Inc. was founded in 1949, and created the industry's first automatic butter warmer and dispenser. Since then, the company has been known for manufacturing innovative products with high standards of quality. You will love the mess free syrup dispensing pump from Server Products. This stainless steel pump dispenses directly from a #10 can or a stainless steel jar, and will empty the container completely. There is no drip and no priming with this product and portions of your product can be reduced in 1/4 ounce increments, when you are using one of the three collars provided, 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 ounce for accurate servings.
- Durable stainless steel construction.
- Pumps directly from #10 Can food container.
- Pump can be disassembled for cleaning
- Includes Pumping Spacers to alter Portioning
- Pump increments of .25 .50 .75 or 1 Oz (Utilizing included Spacers)
- Includes Pump cleaning Brushes
- NSF Stainless Steel Jar available for additional charge
- for pumping Smooth Mixtures
- No-Drip Tip
fits Over a #10 Can
2 year warranty against manufacturer defects
Average Customer Review