Southbend SLEB-10SC - Electric Convection Oven - Single Deck
This bakery depth single deck electric convection oven from Southbend features high efficiency heating elements and a two speed fan with a 1/2 HP motor to distribute heat evenly while keeping energy costs down. This oven has a durable stainless steel exterior and a porcelain finish on the interior. The thermostat can be set between 140 and 500 degrees F. The oven measures 38" wide, 46.75" deep, and 55" tall, and has five oven racks that can be arranged in eleven different positions for convenience. Be sure to see the PDF tab above to find out more about this product. This item ships for free to commercial addresses, and has a two year warranty on parts and labor.
- Southbend SLEB-10SC - Electric Convection Oven - Single Deck
- 38" Wide X 49" Deep X 29" Tall (Each Oven)
- 11 KW Per Deck - Units Will Ship As Single Phase And Can Be Easily Converted To Three Phase.
- Patented "plug-in, Plug-out" Control Panel - Easy To Service
- Heavy Duty Door Handles
- Soft Air, Two Speed, 1/2 Hp, Fan Motor
- 5 Oven Racks, 11 Rack Positions
- Dependent Doors, With Windows
- 140°F To 500°F Solid State Thermostat And 60 Minute Mechanical Cook Time
- Bakery Depth
38" WIDE x 49" DEEP x 55" TALLElectrical
11 KW Per Deck - Units Will Ship As Single Phase And Can Be Easily Converted To Three Phase.Warranty
2 Year On Parts And Labor
Average Customer Review