Star 615TF - Star Max 15" Gas Griddle Thermostat Control
1" Thick Steel Plate - 28,300 BTU - 1 Control - 15" Wide x 29" Deep - 20.5" Deep Cooking Surface
This gas griddle from Star Manufacturing is designed for use with natural gas, but comes with a kit for field conversion to make it suit your needs. The heat is controlled from 150 to 450 degrees F by the throttling thermostat inserted 5/16" from the surface of the griddle plate; heat is distributed evenly thanks to the U-shaped steel burners situated every 12" on the surface. This griddle is 15" wide, 29" deep, and 15-1/2" tall, with a cooking surface that is 20.5" deep. Other features include the 4-1/2" high tapered splash guard, a 3-1/4" wide grease trough, and the grease tray that can hold 4-1/2 quarts provide protection and make clean up a breeze. You'll enjoy free shipping, and a tow year warranty for parts and labor.
- 1" Steel Plate
- Throttling Thermostat Inserted Into The Griddle Plate 5/16" From The Cooking Surface, Adjusts From 150° To 450°F Providing Quick Response To Surface Temperature Change.
- Double Wall Construction And Enclosed Bottom Helps Reduce Heat Loss.
- Cool-to-the-touch Stainless Steel Bull Nose Fromt Provides Knob Protection And Comfortable Work Zone.
- Custom Desgined 28,000 BTU Aluminized Steel U-Shaped Burner Every 12" Of Cooking Surface Provide Even Heat Distribution
- Stainless Steel, 4-1/2" High Tapered Splash Guard Provides Maximum Protection Against Grease And Spills.
15" WIDE x 29" DEEP x 15-1/2" TALL - 20.5" DEEP COOKING SURFACE
2 Year Parts And Labor
Gas Convertible In The Field With Conversion Kit Supplied. Units Are Shipped Natural Gas.
Average Customer Review